Monday, February 1, 2010

Fitting Right In

I felt it important to write about a great experience we had today. It was Olivia's 6 month dentist cleaning appointment this morning and for someone who HATES going to the dentist (that's me!) I really love going to our girls' dentist office. For one, they are just terrific people. All very cheerful and sweet. I especially love how wonderfully they treat Olivia. When she first started going there years ago, she had a very high sensitivity to her mouth. We could barely get in there ourselves to brush her teeth. She was very vocal and would clearly be upset. They scheduled her first visit at a time we would be alone in the office. They were so accommodating and professional and took such good care of us.

When we walk in the door, I feel like we just fit in. It is such a great feeling seeing Livy in the "big" chair getting her teeth cleaned. I always leave there happy...they are all contagious! For moms like me, it is pretty cool having a "unique" girl like Livy but sometimes we just want them to be "typical". Who would have thought it would be with the dentist?

No comments:

Post a Comment